CE/Lecturer, Natural Language Processing (FIT5217, 2022, 2023). Syllabus:
- Week 1 Introduction to Natural Language Processing
- Week 2 Regular expressions and Text Normalisation
- Week 3 Language Modelling
- Week 4 Sequence Labelling
- Week 5 Syntactic Parsing
- Week 6 Lexical Semantics
- Week 7 Linear Text Classification
- Week 8 Neural Networks and Neural Language Models
- Week 9 Neural Machine Translation
- Week 10 Distributional Representations
- Week 11 Transformer Language Models, Impacts and Implications
- Week 12 Neuro-Symbolic Reasoning
CE/Lecturer, Data Analysis for Semi-structured Data (FIT5212, 2022, 2023).Syllabus:
- Week 1 Intro to semi-structured data
- Week 2 Text representation
- Week 3 Text classification
- Week 4 Text clustering and matrix factorisation
- Week 5 Text generation
- Week 6 Pretrained language models
- Week 7 Recommender systems (1)
- Week 8 Recommender systems (2)
- Week 9 Graph clustering
- Week 10 Graph representation learning
- Week 11 Graph Neural Networks
- Week 12 Knowledge Graphs and Text
Co-lecturer, Applied Machine Learning II (ELEC0135, 2020).
Module Lead, Emerging Topics in Integrated Machine Learning Systems (ELEC0139, 2020).
University of Cambridge.
Lecturer, Quantitative Methods in Analyzing Linguistic Data (QMALD, 2019).
Guest Lecturer, Computational Linguistics (LI18, 2019).